You will be responsible forthe efficient running ofthe department in line with Hyatt Hotels Corporation's Corporate Strategies andbrand standards, whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectations.
The Outlet Manager is responsible to manage the assigned outlet as a successful independent profit centre, in line with the outlet’s operating concept and Hyatt Hotels Corporation's standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of the outlet.
- Ideally with a relevant degree, apprenticeship or diploma in Hospitality or restaurant management.
- Minimum 1 to2 years’ work experience as Manager – Chinese Restaurant in an international hotel brand or Operation Manager from local famous restaurant with good standards. Preferable from Hyatt hotels.
- Proficiency in Mandarin and preferable fluent in English.
- Well knowledge of wine and beverage.
- Outgoing, active in interaction is preferred.
- Creative and out of box thinker.
- Good in communication and relationship with guest.
- Good knowledge of local products.
- Well planning skill.
- Good people management skill.
- Job type
- WangJing, Beijing, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract