Hyatt Regency Birmingham – The Wynfrey Hotel consists of 329 beautifully appointed guest rooms and 32,000 square feet of event space, featuring 22 meeting rooms and Merk’s Tavern and Kitchen - casual dining and bar. We are connected to the Riverchase Galleria Mall, which features over 200 stores and restaurants. The hotel is only minutes from the attractions of downtown Birmingham, cultural and historic attractions and the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail at Oxmoor Valley.What you will be doing
The Outlets Manager ensures that restaurants operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining their reputation and customer service. Restaurant managers must coordinate a variety of activities for other related outlets, such as Room Service and Bar. Managers are responsible for the business performance of the restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service provided, health and safety. Restaurant management combines strategic planning, shift pattern organization and day to day management activities.Benefits
Our company culture fosters teamwork, guest service, and individual accountability. We deliver exceptional service, quality, and value to every guest, every time – the driving philosophy of our business. We want our hotels to be the best and our guests to be exceedingly satisfied. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance (3 plan options)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Company paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability Buy Up
- Educational Assistance Program
- 401k Plan with match up to 6%
- Davidson We Care Team Member Assistance Program
To learn more about Davidson Hotels & Resorts visit our website, www.DavidsonHotels.comThe ideal candidate for this position
- 4 years experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Six months to one year in a supervisory position.
- Must be able to schedule, forecast, and budget department.
- Some wine and fine food knowledge helpful.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.
Due to the volume of applicants we are unable to respond to all applicants. We respectfully request No Phone Calls Please.
- Job type
- Hoover, AL, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible