The Room Attendant is responsible to clean rooms, bathrooms, and fixtures according to company and brand standards; changes bedding, vacuums, dusts, and replenishes supplies. This position may also clean public areas.Benefits
Our company culture fosters teamwork, guest service, and individual accountability. We deliver the best service, quality, and value to every customer, every time – the driving philosophy of our business. We want our hotels to be the best and our guests to be beyond satisfied. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people available and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance (3 plan options)
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Company paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability Buy Up
- Educational Assistance Program
- 401k Plan with match up to 6%
- Davidson We Care Team Member Assistance Program
To learn more about Davidson Hotels & Resorts visit our website, www.DavidsonHotels.comThe ideal candidate for this position
Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
Prior housekeeping experience helpful.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.
Due to the volume of applicants we are unable to respond to all applicants. We respectfully request No Phone Calls Please.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hoover, AL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible