We are looking for our future leaders! The Corporate Leadership Training Program is designed for graduates with potential to become an integral member of our leadership team. It is individually customised to provide them the additional development needed to progress rapidly within our company.
The 12-24 month programme will be customised to your own development needs, previous work experience and career objectives.
What we offer:
- Individually customised personal learning plan
- Intensive training in agreed area of specialisation
- Exposure in various departments by rotations
- Team leading tasks and management project assignments
- Sharing, advice, and feedback from your Coaches and Mentor
- Opportunity to participate in variety of Leadership programmes
- Participation in hotel''s Hyatt Thrive Corporate Responsibility programmes and initiatives
Where we have an opportunity specialising within Human Resources.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in hospitality major or related field
- Language Skills: A good working knowledge of English Language/ Proficiency in local language may be required in some countries
- Experience: Relevant internship and work experience in hotel operations is an advantage
- Assignment: Eligibility to work at the same hotel upon graduation subject to local labour legislations and availability.
- Work Permit: you must have the right to work in the UK.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible