As a Food & Beverage Bartender, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the restaurant, banquet facilities, room service and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
Daytime hours required.The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 1 year outlet Bartender experience or accredited certification as a Professional Bartender with specialized knowledge of classic and popular mixology selections.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Prepares beverages requested by customers or servers according to standard operating procedures (i.e. proper proportions and ingredients control costs provide a consistent product to the guests)
- Maintains clean and organized work areas to maximize efficiency; sets up the bar and back bar according to established procedures.
- Monitors guest behavior and guest alcohol consumption to determine when alcohol service to the guest should cease; notifies management of incidents involving excessive alcohol consumption or impaired condition of customers.
- Checks identification whenever the age of a guest requesting and alcoholic beverage service is questionable; follows state and local laws regarding the sale and service of alcoholic beverages.
- Verifies liquor inventory; correctly completes all requisition requirements and stores stock as per approved procedures. Obtains, counts and secures bartender’s bank; distributes and collects bar servers’ banks; documents cash distribution in register drawer.
- Serves menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to established service standards; times the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests.
- Compute bill and accepts payment; tracks sales receipts and returns change promptly to guest.
- Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their outlet experience and relays feedback to proper management.
- Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station, makes coffee, etc.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or managementBenefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- East Bloomington, Bloomington, MN, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible