At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Supervisors possess strong leadership, communication and relationship skills. They are expected to support senior leadership by developing and assuming basic management responsibilities. This role leads other associates by coaching, giving direction and may include training, scheduling, payroll and interviewing. Restaurant Supervisors must demonstrate fundamental food and beverage knowledge and serve as the liaison between culinary and restaurant operations. This position plays a significant role in the overall outlet performance, which includes product quality and service standards.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 25 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to commit to (2) week Starbucks training – from September 12th -23rd Monday through Friday, 8-4:30
- Job type
- Downtown, Buffalo, NY, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible