Delivering Hospitality, Creating Value, Every Customer, Every Time
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
Established in 1974, Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a leader in the hospitality industry and a rapidly growing hotel company. We offer full service hospitality management, development, acquisition, accounting, and consulting expertise for the lodging industry. Our portfolio of hotels is focused on 3 and 4 star properties such as Hilton, Embassy Suites, Doubletree, Renaissance, Marriott, Westin, Sheraton, Hyatt Regency, Radisson and impressive Independent and Select Service Hotels.
The Hyatt Regency Cincinnati is located in the heart of the city. Direct access to the adjacent Cincinnati Convention Center and to all downtown Cincinnati by enclosed walkways is just one of the outstanding features of the Hotel. Hyatt Regency Cincinnati has the largest hotel ballroom in the city at 14,219 square feet; a dramatic glass-enclosed pre-function area overlooking the four-story atrium and 14 additional meeting rooms. 491 guest rooms including 14 suites, set a new standard of luxury. Hotel facilities include a 24-hour fitness center, indoor saline pool, a full-service restaurant, and a quick service Market.
The Assistant Outlets Manager is responsible for overseeing the operation of all food and beverage outlets of our full service property. Planning, organizing, coordinating and controlling of operational outlet functions. He/she will be responsible to coordinate the activities of the food and beverage staff to deliver quality product and service to all guests. Also responsible for interviewing, selecting and training food and beverage outlet associates for an efficient operation. Will also organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings, and schedule and direct the team in their work assignments. Also responsible for verifying payroll hours and tip calculation on a weekly basis.
Our Company culture fosters teamwork, guest service, and individual accountability. We deliver exceptional service, quality, and value to every guest, every time. This is the driving philosophy of our business. We want our hotels to be the best and our guests to be exceedingly satisfied. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance (3 plan options)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Company paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability Buy Up
- Educational Assistance Program
- 401k Plan with match up to 6%
- Davidson We Care Team Member Assistance Program
To learn more about Davidson Hotels & Resorts visit our website, www.DavidsonHotels.com and apply today!
- 2-3 years prior supervisory or management experience, prior hotel F&B restaurant experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other Team Members.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong associate relations skills
- Good conflict resolutions skills
- Prior cash handling experience
- Experience with scheduling, payroll and labor management
- Experience with MICROS POS system
- Prior Serve Safe Certification preferred
- TIPS or CARE CERTIFICATION preferred
- CPR Certification preferred
- Able to work AM and PM Shifts; weekends & holidays required
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Central Business District, Cincinnati, OH, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible