Delivering Hospitality, Creating Value, Every Customer, Every Time
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Hyatt Regency Cincinnati is located in the heart of the city. Direct access to the adjacent Cincinnati Convention Center and to all downtown Cincinnati by enclosed walkways is just one of the outstanding features of the Hotel. Hyatt Regency Cincinnati has the largest hotel ballroom in the city at 14,219 square feet; a dramatic glass-enclosed pre-function area overlooking the four-story atrium and 14 additional meeting rooms. 491 guest rooms including 14 suites, set a new standard of luxury. Hotel facilities include a 24-hour fitness center, indoor saline pool, a full-service restaurant, and a quick service Market.
As the Executive Housekeeper you are responsible for overseeing the success of all functions in the Housekeeping area including; supervising the cleanliness and turning of guest rooms, guest services, schedules, cleanup of all hotel areas including lobbies, public areas, bathrooms, guest floors, and bar/restaurant. Other functions include; selecting, training and developing Team Members, ordering supplies, and maintaining inventories and par levels. Manage safety program to protect guests and Team Members and meet OSHA requirements.
- Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years prior housekeeping management experience required.
- Previous hotel housekeeping preferred.
- Effective business communication skills.
- Positive guest and associate relations skills.
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- The ability to communicate in Spanish is preferred.
- Knowledge of inventories, scheduling, and productivity.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team.
To learn more about Davidson Hotels & Resorts visit our website, www.DavidsonHotels.com/careers and apply today!
Our Company culture fosters teamwork, guest service, and individual accountability. We deliver exceptional service, quality, and value to every guest, every time. This is the driving philosophy of our business. We want our hotels to be the best and our guests to be exceedingly satisfied. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance (3 plan options) Dental & Vision Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability Buy Up, Educational Assistance Program and 401k Plan with match up to 6%
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.
Due to the volume of applicants we are unable to respond to all applicants. We respectfully request No Phone Calls Please.
- Job type
- Central Business District, Cincinnati, OH, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible