Delivering Hospitality, Creating Value, Every Customer, Every Time
Are you a motivated, goal driven Sales Manager that has a proven track record with building relationships with clients? Strives for and achieve growth, can hit sales targets by successfully managing meeting and exceed goals. If so, this is the job where you will be rewarded for your successes! Come join the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Sales Team!
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team! Established in 1974, Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a leader in the hospitality industry and a rapidly growing hotel company.
The Hyatt Regency Cincinnati is located in the heart of the city. Direct access to the adjacent Cincinnati Convention Center and to all downtown Cincinnati by enclosed walkways is just one of the outstanding features of the Hotel. Hyatt Regency Cincinnati has the largest hotel ballroom in the city at 14,219 square feet; a dramatic glass-enclosed pre-function area overlooking the four-story atrium and 14 additional meeting rooms. 491 guest rooms including 14 suites, set a new standard of luxury. Hotel facilities include a 24-hour fitness center, indoor saline pool, a full-service restaurant, and a quick service Market.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for soliciting, negotiating, and confirming new and repeat business, while meeting deadlines and responding to corporate, CVB and system sales leads in a timely manner. Sales Managers are expected to meet and exceed set departmental sales goals for group bookings, corporate accounts, new leads, contacts and weekly sales calls.
Other responsibilities include:
- Communicate accurately to operational departments, the details needed to satisfy our customers.
- Finalize contracts for bookings
- Relay accurate forecasting information for rolling forecast.
- Converse with guests and hotel department heads to plan business details.
- Consult newspapers, trade journals, etc. to learn of potential business and market trends.
- Entertain potential clients and guests.
- Execute cut off dates for group bookings.
- Plan and conduct pre cons and post cons.
Our Company culture fosters teamwork, guest service, and individual accountability. We deliver exceptional service, quality, and value to every guest, every time. This is the driving philosophy of our business. We want our hotels to be the best and our guests to be exceedingly satisfied. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
Health Insurance (3 plan options)
Dental & Vision Insurance
Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
Company paid Basic Life Insurance
Company paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
Short Term Disability Buy Up
Educational Assistance Program
401k Plan with match up to 6%
To learn more about Davidson Hotels & Resorts visit our website, www.DavidsonHotels.com and apply today!
• Bachelor''s degree or equivalent experience.
• 3 years sales experience, 1 year minimum hotel sales experience preferred.
• Strong understanding of negotiation and interpretation of contracts.
• Present a professional and confident appearance.
• Proactive sales approach, assertive and fast paced, driven to succeed.
• Ability to communicate effectively with public and other Team Members.
• Understanding/knowledge of computers and Microsoft office.
• Strong time management skills.
• Understanding of respective market segment, competitors strengths, weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.
Due to the volume of applicants we are unable to respond to all applicants. We respectfully request No Phone Calls Please.
- Job type
- Central Business District, Cincinnati, OH, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible