Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
· Free & Discounted Room Nights at Hyatt Hotels
· Complimentary Bus Pass for COTA
· Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
· Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance & Paid Short Term Disability
· $1,000 Yearly Education Assistance
· Paid New Child Leave
· Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
· Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
· Career Growth & More
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovation, Respect, Service-Orientation and Inclusion. Innovative, Hyatt colleagues are forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Respect, Hyatt colleagues are inspired by team spirit and camaraderie. Service-Oriented, Hyatt colleagues are customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
The Public Area Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the public areas and bathrooms of the hotel. This person must have exceptional communication skills as well as superior guest service abilities. This position is fast paced with constant customer interaction and must be able to push and pull a moderate weight. In addition this position will deliver guest requests items to the hotel rooms. This position requires moderate amounts of walking and continuous standing.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
· A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
· Good communication skills
· Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
· Ability to tolerate moderate amounts of walking and continuous standing
· Able to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision
· Takes pride in a great job done
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown, Columbus, OH, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible