Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
- Free & Discounted Room Nights at Hyatt Hotels
- Complimentary COTA Buss Pass
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Paid Short Term Disability
- $1,000 Yearly Education Assistance
- Paid New Child Leave
- Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
- Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
- Career Growth & More!
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovation, Respect, Service-Orientation and Inclusion. Innovative, Hyatt colleagues are forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Respect, Hyatt colleagues are inspired by team spirit and camaraderie. Service-Oriented, Hyatt colleagues are customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
The Greeter position is responsible for welcoming and creating memorable first impression for guests. This position has the ability to influence a positive restaurant experience by their interactions that include providing table accommodations and offering menu recommendations. This positions requires strong communication skills, ability to multi-task and be able to stand for long periods of time. This position requires strong customer service skills and the ability to make small talk with guests. In addition this position requires the ability to work in a fast paced and team orientated environment. If you have worked as a restaurant host or restaurant hostess, your skills are invaluable to the position of Greeter at Hyatt. Your restaurant job experience will give you the tools to be successful as a restaurant Greeter at Hyatt.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong guest/customer recovery skills
- Job type
- Downtown, Columbus, OH, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible