Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
- $200 Bonus on 2nd Day of Employment for Front Office Hosts and Housekeeping Room Attendants(Limited Time Offer April 6th-May 6th)
- $100 Bonus on 2nd Day of Employment for all other positions! (Limited Time Offer April 6th-May 6th)
- Free & Discounted Room Nights at Hyatt Hotels
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Paid Short Term Disability
- $1,000 Yearly Education Assistance
- Paid New Child Leave
- Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
- Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
- Career Growth & More!
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovation, Respect, Service-Orientation and Inclusion. Innovative, Hyatt colleagues are forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Respect, Hyatt colleagues are inspired by team spirit and camaraderie. Service-Oriented, Hyatt colleagues are customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
The Entry Level Banquet Cook is a culinary position that requires basic culinary skills or related cooking experience and good communication skills. This is a production position that requires total supervision and hands on training. Banquet Cooks practice the importance of producing a consistent, quality product that meets and exceeds the guests'' expectation in a timely manner.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
· Requires fair communication skills
· No previous experience necessary
· A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Capable of performing repetitious duties
· Ability to work in a team based environment
- Job type
- Downtown, Columbus, OH, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible