Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
$200 Bonus on 2nd Day of Employment for Front Office Hosts and Housekeeping Room Attendants(Limited Time Offer April 6th-May 6th)
$100 Bonus on 2nd Day of Employment for all other positions! (Limited Time Offer April 6th-May 6th)
Free & Discounted Room Nights at Hyatt Hotels
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Paid Short Term Disability
- $1,000 Yearly Education Assistance
- Paid New Child Leave
- Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
- Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
- Career Growth & More!
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovation, Respect, Service-Orientation and Inclusion. Innovative, Hyatt colleagues are forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Respect, Hyatt colleagues are inspired by team spirit and camaraderie. Service-Oriented, Hyatt colleagues are customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
A General Maintenance Engineer will be responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest room, event space, and front of the house areas, as well as back of the house areas including kitchen, laundry, office space, electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems. A General Maintenance Engineer will also perform preventive maintenance on major equipment and systems, using a windows based computer system. Ability to read blue prints and schematics is preferred, along with basic trouble-shooting skills. A minimum of three years building maintenance experience is required with hotel experience preferred. The ability to be self-motivated, work in a team based environment and good communication skills are necessary.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
· Must be able to work a flexible shift (nights, weekends, holidays)
· Must have at least one year building maintenance experience, preferably in
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced, guest-facing environment
· Must be proficient with basic computer skills
· Good customer service skills
- Job type
- Downtown, Columbus, OH, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible