Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
- $200 Bonus on 2nd Day of Employment for Front Office Hosts and Housekeeping Room Attendants(Limited Time Offer April 6th-June 6th)
- $100 Bonus on 2nd Day of Employment for all other positions! (Limited Time Offer April 6th-June 6th)
- Free & Discounted Room Nights at Hyatt Hotels
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Paid Short Term Disability
- $1,000 Yearly Education Assistance
- Paid New Child Leave
- Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
- Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
- Career Growth & More!
Our Hyatt Culture is represented by our mission, values, and goals through: Innovation, Respect, Service-Orientation and Inclusion. Innovative, Hyatt colleagues are forward thinking and passionate as we seek new ways to advance in the hospitality industry. Respect, Hyatt colleagues are inspired by team spirit and camaraderie. Service-Oriented, Hyatt colleagues are customer focused by providing authentic hospitality in every way every time. Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity is an integral part of who we are and what we represent.
The Big Bar on 2 Barback is responsible primarily for ensuring the Big Bar on 2 is fully stocked with food items and prep for cocktail drinks. This position requires stocking glassware, ensuring cleanliness and dishwashing. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift a moderate amount of weight. In addition this position will entail liquor and beer inventory to ensure accurate par levels. This is a fast paced position that will involve constant customer interaction and working in a team oriented environment.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift moderate amounts of weight
- Job type
- Downtown, Columbus, OH, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible