At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Assistant Guest Services Manager responsibilities include assisting in the oversight of valet parking, shuttle transportation and door staff. This position will have duties that include financial management, revenue generation, as well as staff training, development and scheduling. Position requires hands on leadership and support for day-to-day operations within the valet department. In addition, you will respond to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests, adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. This is a highly visible role within the hotel and offers the opportunity to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction as you will be making a first and last impression for each and every guest at Hyatt Regency Crystal City.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Must have current valid state driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Must have ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Job type
- Crystal City, Arlington, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible