At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Supervisors possess strong leadership, communication and relationship skills. They are expected to support senior leadership by developing and assuming basic management responsibilities. This role leads other associates by coaching, giving direction and may include training, scheduling, payroll and interviewing. Guest Service Supervisors lead associates in significant service providing positions that may include bell, concierge, door, and valet. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. This position requires knowledge of hotel services, local events and venues, and transportation options.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and thorough understanding of guest services.
- Flexible scheduled required (ability to work AMs, PMs, weekends, and holidays)
- Driving experience required
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Crystal City, Arlington, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible