At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Associate Dining Room Attendant is responsible for assisting co-workers and internal guests in the associate dining room. This position requires basic cooking and food preparation skills. The Attendant is responsible for maintaining a clean and organized environment.
This culinary/food and beverage position serves, maintains, and replenishes hot and cold buffet items, including the salad bar and beverages. Additional duties include ensuring that proper sanitation standards are met, and that kitchen equipment is maintained in good working order.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including days, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
· Ability to lift and carry moderate weight.
· Must have good communication skills in English. Knowledge of Spanish helpful.
· Must exhibit a professional, friendly, genuine, and pleasant demeanor at all times.
· Previous food and beverage experience is a plus.
- Job type
- Downtown, Dallas, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible