Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The House Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of guest corridors, elevators and all assigned areas. Assisting Room Attendants on designated floors. He/she is also responsible for delivering items such as luggage, irons, coffee, etc. to guest rooms.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must have a valid driver''s license for the applicable state (property specific).
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communicating with other employees.
- Deliver any clean linen, if applicable, to assigned sections.
- Remove and sort dirty linens and towels in laundry areas
- Complete special projects as assigned by Housekeeping Manager.
- Pick up any Room Attendant''s dirty linen or trash as needed constantly throughout shift
- Before leaving section, collect all trash from the service landings and take to/dispose in outside trash dumpsters per hotel procedures.
- Vacuum guest corridors as trained.
- Maintain the stairwells to hotel standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of linen rooms
- Remove all objects (example: room service trays, trash, etc.) from guest hallways to the service area or Housekeeping Office as needed.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests, fellow employees and self.
- Handle requests for luggage handling or check in/out in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the hotel standards.
- At the end of the shift, turn in all keys and assignment sheets to the Housekeeping Office.
- Be familiar with Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house rules.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and other employees.
- Be familiar with correct guest room cleaning procedures to assist with cleaning if needed.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of Housekeeping Office
- Attend meetings as required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
- Job type
- Deerfield, IL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible