A Cafeteria Attendant is primarily responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of the Associate Café (High Plains Café). This will include cleaning the cafeteria, stocking supplies, monitoring food temperature and quality, and answering questions about the menu.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills.
- Previous food & beverage experience preferred.
- This position requires a considerable amount of standing.
- This position requires the ability to lift, push and carry a moderate amount of weight.
Candidates must have open availability, including weekends and holidays.
$10.39 per hour.
This is a full-time opportunity and offers several benefits, including insurance packages, generous paid time off benefits, retirement plan, free hotel night stays, and much more.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You are more than welcome.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Central Business District, Denver, CO, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible