This posting is for a Laundry Attendant Morning position at the Hyatt Regency Denver located in downtown Denver. A typical shift for this position will be from 7am – 5:30pm. Candidates must be flexible to work any day of the week, including holidays and weekends.
The Laundry Attendant is responsible for processing hotel and guest laundry, including pressing, sorting and folding. Laundry Attendants use commercial pressing and folding equipment and are responsible for programming and logging of their operations.
- Must have basic verbal communication skills, in order to understand safety instructions.
- Must be able to stand for duration of the shift.
- Must be able to lift, push and carry a moderate amount of weight.
This is a full-time opportunity and offers several benefits, including insurance packages, generous paid time off benefits, retirement plan, free hotel night stays, and much more.
$11.55 per hour.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You are more than welcome.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Job type
- Central Business District, Denver, CO, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible