A Barista is responsible for assisting guests in the Perk’s Coffee Shop by preparing beverages and food items, cashiering, stocking, cleaning the café and providing exceptional service to guests. This is a fast-paced position that involves constant customer interaction.
This is a Full-Time position. Candidates must have open availability for mornings, afternoons and evenings including weekends and holidays.
This is a Full-Time opportunity and offers several benefits, including insurance packages, generous paid time off benefits, retirement plan, free hotel night stays, and much more.
associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet
reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or
a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are
ready for you.
Previous high-volume, fast-paced customer service experience required.
Previous barista experience preferred.
Must demonstrate excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
This position requires a considerable amount of standing, and the ability to lift, push and carry a moderate amount of weight.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 25 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Job type
- Central Business District, Denver, CO, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible