This posting is for a Full-Time Greeter. Greeters are responsible for welcoming and creating the first impression for restaurant guests. Greeters have the ability to influence the overall restaurant experience by their interactions that include providing table accommodations, offering menu recommendations, answering questions and assisting with carry out orders. Greeters may be the final point of contact and have the ability to ensure guest satisfaction.
· Previous restaurant experience is preferred.
· Previous customer service experience in a high-volume setting is
· Must demonstrate excellent communication and organization skills.
· Must have basic computer proficiency skills.
· This position requires a considerable amount of standing and walking.
Candidates must have open availability for mornings and early afternoons, including weekends and holidays.
This is a full-time opportunity and offers several benefits, including insurance packages, generous paid time off benefits, retirement plan, free hotel night stays, and much more.
$11.88 per hour.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You are more than welcome.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Job type
- Central Business District, Denver, CO, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible