The Turndown Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms, turning down guest beds, and delivering any other needs of the guest.
This person must have good communication skills and be comfortable interacting with our guests.
This is a fast paced position that involves standing or walking during most of the shift. The ability to lift, carry and push a moderate amount of weight is required.
This is a full-time opportunity and offers several benefits, including insurance packages, generous paid time off benefits, retirement plans, free hotel night stays, and much more.
$10.39 per hour.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You are more than welcome.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Central Business District, Denver, CO, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible