- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Assistant Manager - Engineering is responsible to assist the Engineering Manager in ensuring the efficient and economic operation of the Engineering Department in support of all other operating Departments, supplying services as required to the entire operation, and maintaining equipment, building, and grounds in optimum condition.
- Ideally the candidate should have a degree or diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering and/or Building Management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Engineering Manager in an operation with advanced technology.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Hyatt Hotels Dubai
Located in Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club on the banks of the majestic Dubai Creek, the award-winning Park Hyatt Dubai provides an idyllic setting for a luxury getaway. From an inspired assortment of award-winning restaurants to a luxury destination spa, every moment at Park Hyatt Dubai is meticulously curated to ensure a sophisticated, enriching, and uncommon experience.