- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
- The Events Coordinator is responsible to assist operationally and administratively in the achievement of department’s pre-determined sales and revenue targets.
- You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International''s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Sales Manager in a luxury international brand hotel.
- Good understanding of selling techniques and marketing approaches. Computer skills in MS Office, email, Fidelio/Delphi/RESERVE will be an asset.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Hyatt Hotels Dubai
Located in Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club on the banks of the majestic Dubai Creek, the award-winning Park Hyatt Dubai provides an idyllic setting for a luxury getaway. From an inspired assortment of award-winning restaurants to a luxury destination spa, every moment at Park Hyatt Dubai is meticulously curated to ensure a sophisticated, enriching, and uncommon experience.