- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International''s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Events Planning Executive is responsible to act as a specialist in the area of Events. This covers the relationship building and account management, as well as event management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Events Planning Executive in a luxury international brand hotel.
- Good understanding of selling techniques and banquet knowledge. Computer skills in MS Office, email, Fidelio/Delphi/RESERVE will be an asset.
- Job type
- Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Latest start date
- September 2018
Hyatt Hotels Dubai
Located in Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club on the banks of the majestic Dubai Creek, the award-winning Park Hyatt Dubai provides an idyllic setting for a luxury getaway. From an inspired assortment of award-winning restaurants to a luxury destination spa, every moment at Park Hyatt Dubai is meticulously curated to ensure a sophisticated, enriching, and uncommon experience.