· Responsible for preparation and design of the following internal communication:Monthly Residence Newsletter, newsletters to be sent to Corporate Clients, etc.
· To ensure that all designed communication is error free and consistently of a high standard.
· To design all printed and electronic in-house promotional material as stipulated by the Asst. Marketing Communications Manager and/or the Marketing Director.
· To design all printed collateral for the various departments within the hotel as directed by the Asst. Marketing Communications manager.
· To look after all Photos the Department has received, store them on the Computer and keep the Photo library up to date.
· To assume responsibility of guardian of the Hyatt Brand logo and sub-brand logos, which includes responsibility for the correct use of all Hyatt logos and sub-brand logos in all communication.
· To assume and maintain guardianship of the Hyatt International graphics standards manual, ensuring that all suppliers and partners adhere to these standards and procedures outlined in this manual.
· To monitor all costs that fall within the graphic design responsibility and recommend/ institute measures to control them.
· To monitor the existing communication within the hotel that has been produced, and ensure that at all times the communication looks professional and is current.
· To ensure that deadlines on all projects are met.
· To continuously seek ways to assist the Departmental management maximize their revenues and profits.
· To handle guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
- Job type
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract