- You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International''s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- The Sales Executive is responsible to maximise sales and achieve pre-determined targets, working closely with Rooms, Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Sales Executive or Assistant Manager in hotel operations.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Hyatt Hotels Dubai
Located in Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club on the banks of the majestic Dubai Creek, the award-winning Park Hyatt Dubai provides an idyllic setting for a luxury getaway. From an inspired assortment of award-winning restaurants to a luxury destination spa, every moment at Park Hyatt Dubai is meticulously curated to ensure a sophisticated, enriching, and uncommon experience.