As a Banquet Houseperson, you will fill a support role in your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the banquet facilities and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will complete physical set-up and/or breakdown and cleaning of banquet or catering function rooms to ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Sets up and/or breaks down tables, chairs, audio visual equipment and platforms/stages according to banquet event order.
- Cleans, stores, and secures all tables, chairs, audio/visual equipment, platforms/stages and other equipment used for banquet functions in an organized manner according to established procedures.
- Maintains cleanliness of banquet rooms, banquet hallways, storage, and service areas.
- May refresh rooms at break; clean ashtrays, remove dirty cups/glasses, cleans trash cans, replenishes water pitchers, replaces table cloths, etc.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station, makes coffee, etc.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or managementBenefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Herndon, VA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible