As a Banquet Server, you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the banquet facilities and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will provide prompt and courteous food and beverage service to banquet guests during banquet/ catering functions to ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability.What you will be doing
- Have a minimum of 1 year outlet food service experience with a general knowledge of banquet operations.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Serves menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to the banquet event order; times the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests.
- Performs pre- and post-shift side work; set-up, condiments, etc.
- Clears table after service. Removes trays of dirty dishes, silverware and glassware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Clears room at end of banquet of all props and centerpieces and properly returns to storage.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station, makes coffee, etc.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or managementBenefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
- Job type
- Herndon, VA, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration