As a Steward/Dishwasher, you will fill a supportive role in your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the restaurant, banquet facilities, room service and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will assist the kitchen staff in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and all storage areas; specifically for cleaning all equipment, utensils, and the physical work area.The ideal candidate will:
- Have a general knowledge of food and beverage service and standards.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Maintains cleanliness and proper storage of all china, glass and silver, and ensuring the highest standards of sanitation.
- Be responsible for assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and all storage areas; specifically for cleaning all equipment, utensils, and the physical work area.
- Be responsible for assisting with proper food storage and rotation.
- Maintains clean and organized work areas in the kitchen and service side stations to maximize efficiency.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or managementBenefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Herndon, VA, United States
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible