The purpose of the Laundry Attendant is to ensure cleanliness and availability of linen items for Housekeeping and Food & Beverage as necessary and to keep pace with demand.
Essential Job Functions
- Sorts, washes, dries and folds all linen and terry. Pulls out of circulation stained and damaged linen and terry and sets aside for mending or extra cleaning.
- Keeps all equipment clean and reports maintenance problems to supervisor.
- Keeps laundry room and linen/terry storerooms stocked, clean and orderly.
- Keeps all laundry and cleaning supplies stocked and stored properly.
- Assists housekeepers in stripping rooms of linen and terry, and helps with stocking of housekeeping carts.
- Acquires working knowledge of the property and all facilities to respond to guest questions effectively.
- Understands and applies all hotel safety and security procedures as required to maintain a secure and safe environment for all associates and guests.
- Keeps immediate superior promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance coming to his/her attention so prompt corrective action can be taken.
High School Diploma Preferred
Interested, qualified candidates please apply online at www.aurohotels.com An online application is required for consideration.
Auro Hotels and the Hyatt Regency Greenville are Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employers. All applicants are subject to background and substance abuse screening prior to any offer of employment.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Greenville, SC, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible