The purpose of the Server is to deliver and serve food and/or beverage items in a friendly, courteous and timely manner resulting in guest satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure guest satisfaction through dining room cleanliness and attention to guests’ needs.
- Thoroughly and correctly sets up the assigned work station prior to opening and cleans station at end of shift according to AURO and Franchisors operational policies and standards to ensure guest comfort and satisfaction.
- Completes all necessary side-work as per restaurant schedule.
- Knowledgeable about all menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods.
- Answers guest’s questions regarding such with confidence and accuracy.
- Is aware of all daily specials, soups, drinks, wines and “86” items.
- Greets guests promptly at table.
- Utilizes suggestive selling techniques to increase check averages.
- Takes order accurately and inputs into kitchen food management and ordering system. Follows proper procedures in completing guest checks and submitting information to kitchen.
- Check guest order prior to serving to insure that appearance, temperature and portions are correct.
- Serve guest order promptly according to service standards. Returns as appropriate to ensure all of guest’s needs are being met and to suggestively sell other items.
- Pre-busses and busses all tables as per restaurant standards and prepares for future customers.
- Notifies manager of all food and beverage supplies needed to ensure efficient operation of restaurant.
- Has working knowledge of property and all facilities to respond to guest questions effectively.
High school diploma or general education degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Interested, qualified candidates please apply online at www.aurohotels.com An online application is required for consideration.
Auro Hotels and the Hyatt Regency Greenville are Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employers. All applicants are subject to background and substance abuse screening prior to any offer of employment.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Greenville, SC, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible