At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Bell Attendants are in constant communication with the Front Office and Valet to ensure guests are escorted and their luggage and personal items are transported to and from the guest rooms efficiently. It’s important to ensure that guests are comfortable with accommodations and are familiar with room offerings and features. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and hotel or local recommendations. Bell Attendants must be able to drive Manual and Stick Shift cars
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must Have Ability to Drive Manual and Stick Shift Cars
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to tolerate moderate amounts of walking.
- Job type
- Old Greenwich, Greenwich, CT, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible