At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Sales Coordinator will assist sales managers with administrative duties including but not limited to Word processing, account management, presentation preparation and customer follow up. This position will coordinate account client needs and client events. The Sales Coordinator will maintain files, systems and communication to other departments as directed by sales managers. The ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills on assignments.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of computer applications
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Old Greenwich, Greenwich, CT, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible