You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support to your customers.
To support the smooth and efficient running of the Accounting Department within the Accounts and General Division.
- Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- Holds a certificate or qualification in Finance and/or Accounting.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- Good computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office.
- 1 - 2 years work experience as Accounts Clerk in a hotel or similar large organization or accounting firm desirable.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Preferable prerequisite is experience in the Hotel and Travel industry.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible