As a Banquet Manager, you will fill a leadership role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals through management of the daily operation of the banquet department. You will ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability.The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Have 3 or more years of experience in Hotel Food & Beverage Management experience or other successful F&B service industry.
- Have a minimum of two years of experience in a Supervisory or Management Food and Beverage position.
- Meets and/or speaks with potential groups to discuss and schedule banquet functions.
- Develops short-term financial and operational plans, which support the overall objectives of the banquet end of the hotel.
- Schedules employees at proper staffing levels; watches labor cost daily to ensure efficiency in scheduling.
- Reviews event orders with clients; responds quickly to last minute changes; answers questions to customer’ satisfaction.
- Arranges for and supervises set up of banquet space to ensure timely and accurate room arrangements.
- Conducts pre-shift meetings to inform staff of daily events; ensures staff is prepared, organized and delivers high standards of service.
- Reviews performance evaluations, recognizes employees for outstanding services and disciplines employees.
- Conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or managementBenefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Southwest Houston, Houston, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible