The House Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of guest corridors, elevators and all assigned areas. Assisting Room Attendants on designated floors. He/she is also responsible for delivering items such as luggage, irons, coffee, etc. to guest rooms.The ideal candidate will:
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communicating with other employees.
- Deliver any clean linen.
- Complete special projects as assigned by Housekeeping Manager.
- Pick up any Room Attendant''s dirty linen or trash as needed constantly throughout shift
- Before leaving section, collect all trash from the service landings and take to/dispose in outside trash dumpsters per hotel procedures.
- Vacuum guest corridors as trained.
- Maintain the stairwells to hotel standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of linen rooms
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or managementBenefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Southwest Houston, Houston, TX, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible