As a PBX Operator, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through responds to incoming calls in a timely manner and direct caller to appropriate destination; ensuring efficient communication within, to and from the hotel in a prompt, courteous and accurate manner to maximize hotel revenues. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in PBX communications, hotel customer service and/or hotel sales experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Handle incoming/outgoing calls in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner, according to standard operating procedures.
- Take and deliver messages according to standards.
- Maintain guest privacy at all times.
- Provide information about the hotel.
- Be familiar with emergency procedures.
- Be familiar with VIP procedures.
- Be able to provide accurate directions to the hotel.
- Be familiar with the surrounding area of the hotel.
- Send/receive guest faxes.
- Serve as radio dispatcher, maintaining proper radio and paging procedures.
- Record and relay all guest requests and verify completion.
- Maintain daily activity log.
- Establish and maintain efficient filing system of guest registration cards.
- Process wake up calls per the guest’s request.
- Assist with Front desk procedures to include bucket check and any other duties assigned by Front Desk manager
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
- Job type
- Southwest Houston, Houston, TX, United States
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible