You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International''s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associate, guest and owner expectations. The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager is responsible to assist Food and Beverage Manager to organising the activities of outlets (restaurant, lounge, room service, and event ) in the hotel continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service, and helping to ensure the financial success of the outlet.
- Thai Nationality only
- Ideally with a relevant degree, apprenticeship or diploma in Hospitality or restaurant management.
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience as Assistant Food & Beverage Manager in a hotel / resort.
- Good command of English and computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office, email.
- Must possess good leadership qualities, driven, determined with strong attention to details.
- Good problem solving, Energetic, and interpersonal skill as a must.
- Job type
- Khao Phithak Community, ตำบลหัวหิน, Thailand
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract