You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. Events Planning Manager is responsible to assist in providing leadership in all selling activities within the hotel, working closely with the Rooms, Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments to maximize sales through the activities of the Sales Department and other employees.
- Thai National, aged between 30-40 years old.
- At least bachelor degree in any related fields.
- Excellent command of English and computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office, email.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- At least 3 years related experience in the same position in Five Star Hotel / Resort
- Must possess good leadership qualities, driven, determined with strong attention to details.
- Pleasant, hospitable and excellent guest service oriented.
- Job type
- Khao Phithak Community, ตำบลหัวหิน, Thailand
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract