At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Greeters are responsible for welcoming and creating the first impression for guests. These individuals have the ability to influence the overall restaurant experience by their interactions that include providing table accommodations and offering menu recommendations. Greeters may be the final point of contact and have the ability to ensure guest satisfaction. If you have worked as a restaurant host or restaurant hostess, your skills are invaluable to the position of Greeter at Hyatt. Your restaurant job experience will give you the tools to be successful as a restaurant Greeter at Hyatt.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to exceed our guests expectations to create everlasting experiences.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk long distances.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry moderate amount of weight.
- Must be able to make quick decisions in tough situations.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of Restaurant operations preferred.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including Open Table.
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Flexible Schedule including Evenings, Weekends, and Holidays.
This is a great opportunity to use your restaurant host or restaurant hostess job experience to begin a career at Hyatt. For immediate consideration for this hostess job, Click Apply Now and complete an application for the Greeter position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Huntington Beach, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible