At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Night Auditors possess strong leadership, communication and relationship skills. They are expected to support the Guest Experience team by developing and assuming basic Night Audit and overnight responsibilities.
Night Auditors are also responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions overnight. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- A true desire to exceed our guests expectations to create everlasting experiences.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk long distances.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry moderate amount of weight.
- Must be able to make quick decisions in tough situations.
- Experience and a thorough understanding of Front Office operations.
- Minimum of one year previous Front Office experience.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of Opera & Reserve.
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Candidates should possess proven leadership skills.
- The responsibilities include assisting in overseeing any area of the Front Office during the overnight shift.
- Flexible Schedule including weekends, Holidays and Overnight Shifts.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Huntington Beach, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible