The Watertable Restaurant Food Server Assistant is responsible primarily for assisting the Food Server in serving the guest. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight. This is a fast paced position with continual customer contact.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Previous fine dining experience preferred.
- Personable and service oriented individual required.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure and prioritize.
- Food knowledge and restaurant station set-up preferred.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to push and pull heavy objects.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk long distances.
- Open availability including early mornings, weekends and holidays required.
- Knowledge in food, wine and spirits required.
- Valid CA Food Handler Certification required.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Huntington Beach, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible