The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager will oversee the food and beverage areas within the hotel. Responsibilities may include scheduling, forecasting and training, ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws as well as all operating procedures. This person may also coordinate special events at the hotel. The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager must have strong communication and analytical skills.
- Minimum of 2 years as F&B Management preferred
- Wine/beverage knowledge in an upscale environment preferred
- Ideal applicant should have strong organizational skills, ability to work with flexible work schedule, be a team player and a dynamic leader.
- Must have previous experience with basic payroll functions, reports, forecasts, point of sale procedures, inventory and budget for food and beverage functions.
- Riverside County Food Handler''s Card.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Job type
- Indian Wells, CA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible