At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded. It''s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Buffet Attendant / Food Runner is responsible primarily for assisting the Food Server in serving the guest and maintaining buffet items. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight. This is a fast paced position with continual customer contact.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in restaurant server jobs: Whether it''s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.Qualifications
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- A desire to exceed guest expectations.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Candidate must have an open and flexible schedule that includes morning, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous restaurant experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional presentation.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown, Jacksonville, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible