At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing
efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Assistant Operations Manager will oversee areas (including Front Desk and Food and Beverage )within the hotel . Responsibilities may include scheduling , forecasting, and training, ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws as well as all operating procedures . This person must have strong communication and analytical skills. This position requires open schedule availability including overnight.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it''s
career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are
ready for you.
A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Hotel/Hospitality degree an asset
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator,
effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Job type
- Exchange Place North, Jersey City, NJ, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible