Hyatt Regency Kathmandu is looking for highly motivated, self-driven and result-oriented personnel with excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication (English & Nepali) skills, as well an outgoing personality.
The candidates will be responsible for assisting in the efficient and smooth operation in the areas concerned, in line with Hyatt Hotels Corporation’s strategies and brand standards. The successful applicant will be required to ensure an excellent and consistent service to customers, while meeting the expectations of associates, guests and owners.
- Degree in Business Administration or Hotel/Tourism Management or related business, legal education.
- Minimum three years’ work experience as Director of HR or HR Manager in a service operation.
- Proficient knowledge of local labor law and strong negotiation skills.
- Clear decision making capabilities, administrative experience along with interpersonal skills supporting team work.
- Driven to deliver a positive experience.
- Job type
- Boudhha, Taragaon, Nepal
- Starting in
- As soon as possible