At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experience to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren''t just met-they''re exceeded.
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the division in line with Hyatt International''s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
The Assistant Engineering Manager is responsible to ensure the efficient and economic operation of the Engineering Department in support of all other operating Departments, supplying services as required to the entire operation, and maintaining equipment, building, and grounds in optimum condition.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering and/or Building Management.
- Minimum 3 years work experience as Asst Engineer in larger operation.
- Technical knowledge of air conditioning, ventilation, refrigeration systems, fire main systems, sprinklers, water/waste treatment or hydraulics will be an advantage.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Possess B0 Chargeman certification from Suruhanjaya Tenaga will be an added advantage.
- Verbal and written English language proficiency is required, with a second language helpful.
- Due to strict regulation of Malaysian Immigration and Manpower Department, this position is open for Malaysian Nationals only.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Kuantan, Malaysia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible