At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experience to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded.
- You will be responsible for the entire group segment of the hotel; meetings, conferences, events and room-only leisure and business groups.
- From the start: Handling all meeting enquiries and requests, preparing quotes, looking for opportunities to increase revenue, show arounds, preparing the Event Handover;
- Making follow-up calls, feedback conversations after the event and follow up on the payment.
- You guide all the clients in their needs and you continuously spot cross- and upselling opportunities in order to maximize revenue for the hotel and satisfaction for the clients.
- Ensures professional sales Calls using Hyatt’s Consultative Selling principles and Driving Customers Preference Selling philosophies.
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of Hotel facilities, features and services.
- Carefully plans Sales Calls into defined objectives.
- Professionally conducts routine telemarketing activities to identify new accounts.
- Follows up sales leads to identify prospect.
- Assists Events Buddy to follow-up on all matters in the absence of Events Buddy.
- Reviews and constantly seeks Productivity level improvements through the process of “taking work out of the system” (when appropriate) and thorough streamlining of work process.
- ***Due to strict regulation of Malaysian Immigration and Manpower Department, this position is open for Malaysian Nationals only.
- Job type
- Kuantan, Malaysia
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract